Body Material: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M
Disc Materials: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M
Stem Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 416, Stainless Steel 304, Brass, Bronze
Bolt: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304, Stainless Steel 316
Gasket: EPDM, NBR
Cover: Ductile Iron GGG40, GGG50
O-ring: EPDM, NBR, Silicone
Thrust Bearing: Brass
Gland: Ductile Iron GGG40, GGG50
Dust Proof Gasket: EPDM/NBR
Hand Wheel: Ductile Iron GGG40, GGG50
End Connection: Flanged
1. Simple structure, small external size, short structure length, small volume, light weight, suitable for large diameter valves.
2. When fully open, the effective flow area of the seat channel is large and the fluid resistance is small.
3. Convenient opening and closing, fast, good adjustment performance.
4. The opening and closing moment is small, because the disc on both sides of the rotating shaft acts almost equally on the medium, and the direction of the torque is opposite, so the opening and closing needs less effort.
5. Sealing surface materials are generally rubber and plastic, so the low-pressure sealing performance is good.
6. Precision casting valve body. Qualified WCB material. Fine appearance, no trachoma.
7. The PTFE valve seat is integrally die-cast and then machined. To ensure density and tightness.
8. Double sealing rings design to avid the leakage from shaft.
1.Design and manufacture according to API609.
2.Face to face according to ANIS B16.10.
3.Flange drilling according to CLASS 150/PN10/PN16/10K.
4.Top flange drilling according to ISO 5211.
5.Pressure test according to API598.